Monday, April 13, 2009

New movies.


Does any body else feel like the movies out have been lame and that it really is not worth the almost 10 bucks to be disapointed. Really Brad and I should be working on better more creative dates rather that relying on a dinner and a movie, but we are both looking forward to some great movies coming out!. Twilight is filming both the second and the third movie together which I think is brillant with a new producer and hopefully a bigger budget it should be better then the last movie which I really thought was okay. Second, x-men, Transformers, star trek and Harry Potter. We shall see and it only means that school is coming to an end, the lake is warming up and that summer is here!.

1 comment:

What's for dinner? said...

I'm excited for the new movies to come out...I'm really excited to go to the lake..but I'm also a bit bummed that I may not be able to do any wakeboarding this summer. We'll see how fast I recover and get my muscles back!