Monday, May 4, 2009

Cornado- Happy Birthday to me!

Brad's singles friends from Provo- Kristine and Clint flew down to CA for a weekend away to Cornado. Kelsey and Christi are home from BYU and were bored so we all met up for a fun weekend of hanging out at the pool/beach, eating at fabulous restaurants and having a blast at 6 flags magic mountain. Really, it is so amazing to me that we were really the minority by far in the park! I was constantly reminding myself that we were in LA and not on the beach in MEXICO or on the African plains. The rides were awsome, and the $ for the fast passes were well worth it. Really, waiting in line for hours just is not okay with me. We had to bring the puppy to CA he had his first walk on the Beach and slept the whole diving time. I did loose my cell phone as it fell out of Brad's cargo poket on one of the wicked flipping rides. Oh well. Really I hate the dependency of having a cell phone. Brad met up with one of his single friend from High School, they had fun catching up, and I am always impressed with my hubby and his ability to drive in all the craziness of CA. Thank you hubs, for the AMAZING birthday and all the fun times we have together.

No comments: