Hello! Well due to us being robbed a couple weeks back my charging cord and my transfer cord to the camera have gone to a new home... probably decorated in the RED GREEN AND WHITE. So I have pix but until we get some new cords there will be no pix sorry!. As for an update. We are officially in our new home and it could not be better. We have had the nicest new neighbors come by to stop in and frankly not one of them have been LDS. which I feel is a disappointment considering our street is lined with members and the ward knows we are here. I dont expect a parade of welcome but when I move us in practically by myself it gets a bit annoying.OH well enough whinnying. We have a gorgeous pool that has a granite fountain that we run at night so with the windows open for our AC we get to fall asleep to the sound of a running fountain which feels just like we are asleep on the beach. Serious, who needs a trip when we have Hawaii right here. I love QC I love that it is dark and a bit slower then Mesa. I love finding new homes for all my stuff. And dont worry because with my stuff alone we are doing just fine filling this ginormous house. The hardest thing yet is realizing that BOXES of stuff were indeed carried out of my Broadway home and Id had not realized it until I went to look for something and its not here. LIke.... my huge jewerly box filled with all of my heirloom jewerly, or my King bed blanket or Brads console for his cell and stuff. Or a box full of my kitchen appliances. I have to admit its been a nightmare and surely their is justice eventually. In the mean time most will eventually be replaced and who doesn't like new clothes and new undies.
We need to plan a house warming party so give me a couple weeks and I will be sure to get some invites out to all who would like to attend an infamous Killian/Olsen party.
HOpe all is well and thanks to all who offer words of support and love!
A few updated pic
7 years ago



4 comments:
Yay for a new house! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to see it. I'm seriously so bummed for you guys about those lame-wad robbers! Why do there have to be bad guys in the world? You seem to have a pretty good attitude about it though- good for you Jess. I would still be so fuming mad. But what good does that do? Anyways, enjoy your new house and I can't wait for your party (uh... we're invited, right? jk)
I'm still so sad that you guys got robbed!! I'm glad you enjoy living out in the QC. I couldn't handle it but I was out there 5 years ago before everything else was out there. It was just the houses and the gas station on the corner:) good luck with your new home!
Oh the joys of moving - we're going through the same thing (however I'm sure our house could fit inside your living room..) haha
I didn't realize that unpacking was SUCH a chore! Seriously- I swear those boxes refill themselves as soon as I empty one.
Congrats on the beautiful new house, though! That is SO exciting!!
I forgot to mention - that those theives will get their own someday! Sucks when people have to do things like that...
Post a Comment