Wednesday, June 10, 2009

LD- Automotive Dealers. Its 3:36 AM- hope this makes sense! um Phentramine keeps a person up all night. Awsome.

I can't even begin to tell you what a nightmare Brad and i have just gone through with buying our first car. I HATE car shopping, I Hate car salesman and going to look at a car and to deal with both of my Hates... then to just walk away and tell them "we are going to go look elsewhere" really is such a nightmare. As many of you know. I dont window shop. I go see what I like and then I buy it. Now this gets me into HUGE problems obviously, and Raylene who is the ultimate shopper is trying to teach me to wait and look around. I just have a hard time with the logic of using my time and gas to shop around everywhere just to save a few pennies. UM to Raylene and others "window shopping" is what you HAVE to do with Car shopping, for it is not a matter of pennies but um.... maybe 5 grand that we have just been stuck with... as the new car we just signed for is falling apart. Now no worries for we have lawyers involved to fight these people, but seriously the worst feeling is looking back on the situation and seeing all the HUGE signs that would let any retard know that this was not a good deal. Now I don't want you to think that we just showed up and said wow this is so cheap...um let just buy it. Brad did research! These people- who mostly didn't speak any English at all, would not let us leave the place without signing our life and Credit scores away! Brad has been researching for months and to him these prices were the cheapest by far. The prices alone should have been the first sign of a bad deal.
Now these guys refuse to let us see OUR contract. Refuse to let us talk to the big dogs in charge. And really they are so great at saying what they can to lie their way past the time deadline, for when this happens the car can no longer be returned. These people would rather pay Brad and I 4,500 dollars for his BROKEN DOWN jeep that doesn't work and make us pay 700 dollars for the down payment because its in the "Contract" we signed... and then deal with court fees and ruining their reputation all of which could be avoided. If they simply bought the car that we signed for 8 hours before and then resold it for the 19 grand that it was listed for ALL of us could be happy campers. Now my neighbor looked up how much they paid for the car which was 7,500 and they had it listed for 19 grand. wow. we were offered this car at 10 grand but ended up paying more than 14 after we were signed up for all the extra add- ons. The hood was flying up as we hit the freeway, the grill was coming off and the amt of scratches I cant even count. I am sorry to say this and mostly embarrassed that we not only fell for the dealers game, but got ROYALLY screwed to the max on this. We should have researched the company. should have known that the deal was to good to be true and WALKED AWAY. Should have known that signing the POWER of ATTORNEY was a bad thing to do. Should have known that the additional 5 grand of add on's was not required even though they said it was. Should have known that them not needing the jeeps info was a bad idea. As of right now. We have a Nissan x-terra that is falling apart, Brad's Jeep that doesn't work and is now in my brother in Laws name, We don't know who the bank is that is doing the credit check and financing because they refuse to tell us. What bank do you know that 5 business hours later says we are approved and that we received the loan??? NO one! Because no bank does anything less than days if not weeks out~ We still have to go to court if these idiots choose to fight us today. Any other car experience ever!!!! has to be better then this one has been for us. As if I needed one more HUGE and crappy situation to deal with in my life! Most of these are REALLLY obvious!
Lesson learned. Don't buy from dirty Mexicans
Don't drive out to CAVE creek to buy anything.
Don't sign a power of attorney
Don't take the car off the lot till the deal is done.
Don't leave your credit open for people to check. Always have it blocked.
Don't believe ANYTHING the salesman says... esp. the ones that they say what they are doing is legal.
Demand to see the bank loan deal! Demand to see your contract too!
And finally. Never give your social sec. until you know the place is legit.
Wish I would have read the INSANE comments people have left regarding this business before. At least know that this will not be happening again to us. ever. goodnight for TODAY we fight like lions!

No comments: