Sunday, June 28, 2009

My Sisters are so talented.

For Fathers Day I wanted to do something extra special for my Daddy who always does so much for Brad and I. I got the most beautiful crystal vase and had my sister organize a fantastic arrangements of flowers for Daddio. Really Costco is the place to go for amazing flowers. This smaller arrangement Christi threw together with the extra flowers. She is the flower girl Kelsey is the amazing Photographer.. and eventually we will have a wedding reception hall for us to us all of our amazing skills! On a side note... My family had an amazing friend for many years that was adopted into our family. Months ago Vivian died and a part of her will and testament went to all of her "favorite friends" as she used to call me when I was young. 2,000 dollars for being Vivs friend is a great deal! In remembrance to Vivian Wickware and the long life that she lived!


No comments: